Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tutorial - Bookmark







Hi to all my visitors ........


I love to read books and normally I would mark the pages that I would like to refer back or when I'm reading a novel I will defenitely have a bookmark with me to mark the page that I've stopped ......I don't like to fold the pages because it will damage the paper and I really don't like that.

Here I'm going to show you a very simple technique on making your own bookmark.




You can either use it on your own or even give it away to freinds and family. You can even use it as a gift tag on your present or on your gift bag ( remember the paper bag tutorial?).



What you need to have :

Art colour paper (120gsm)

Printed paper

Scissor

Glue

Paper hole puncher

Ribbon




How to do it ?





A piece of paper (I prefer a 120gsm colour paper)


Draw any shape you like



Cut out the shape


Use another coloured paper


Cut any design you like for the embelishment


I've made a dress using the coloured paper and printed paper


Decorate your bookmark as you wish


Use a stamp pad to highlight the edge


Punch a hole


Fasterned an eyelet



Attached a ribbon


Finish


Let's be creative and have fun ......


glitter-graphics.com
glitter-graphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment